Our complaints policy
We are commited to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to monitor our service levels and improve our standards.For the purposes of this policy, we define a complaint as: “Any expression of dissatisfaction by a customer or client whether justified or not”
This can relate to any aspect of the service which we have provided. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. You can register a complaint either verbally or in writing.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within two days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our director, Uzar Malik, who will review your matter file and speak to the member(s) of staff who acted on your behalf.
- We aim to provide you with a full response to yoru complaint within 7 days. There may be reasons that we cannot provide you with a full response within 7 day period. If this is the case, we will write to you to confirm the reasons for the delay. We will keep you updated every 7 days until a final response is issued to you.
- After we have conducted a full investigation and spoken with all relevant parties, we will reply to you in writing. We will advise you of our views on the complaint and steps we propose to take to resolve it to your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied with the response, or you still feel the matter to be unresolved, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman service.
They can be contacted by the following means:
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
Post : Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR